Wednesday, June 6, 2007

June 6 Comeback

Well, well, as you would have guessed it very well, I missed out on my objectives. For a zillion and one excuses I could give, but the fact remains, I missed it.

The hard, dark, stark, cold truth.

I should be extremely apologetic for not sticking to my regime, but I will not spent a lot of time wiping tears and feeling sorry for myself. It's important to come back stronger than from where you left the stuff incomplete.

I blundered. I took it easy. It's gonna be a tough thing to kill flab and I have to, have to, have to—kill it. It HAS to be done. There are no two ways about it!

So in the meanwhile, I have got for myself a renewed jest for working out and an even newer machine (yep, an elliptical machine) to kill all that flab.

I have been doing everything in rhythm for a little more than a few weeks now. Looks like the scale doesn't move as you and I expect it to, but it moved down a couple of kgs in the last week, and that excites me.

I have decided to not only keep burning all those calories, but also reduce, one way or the other, their consumption as well.

Let's see how things fall in place. Keep the good thing going and so will I. :)

No comments: